Thursday 24 May 2012

victoria day weekend.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
(a 4 day week for my Canadian peeps)
I've been slacking off a bit in the blogging department, but it's been a pretty tiring week with the ongoing back and forth from the hospital.

So I know I'm a little delayed but I'll reminisce about the Victoria Day weekend. 
We didn't do much, but the weather was amazing and a dear friend came in all the way from India so we had a BBQ!
I couldn't contribute much but I made deviled eggs.
I do enjoy deviled eggs... and they're so easy to make.
It was a great day.

Don't mind that my feet/legs looked like this.
(& this isn't even THAT swollen)
I know that no one wants to see my swollen, sans-pedicured, cankled, chubs that were previously my feet.  It's just a record for myself.  So I can look back on these times "fondly".  

No comments:

Post a Comment