Saturday 19 May 2012

a weekend treat.

Sometimes you just need a good treat. 
Especially on a beautiful long weekend like this.

We don't usually buy desserts, but on rare occasions, the cupcakes from The Cupcake Shoppe are pretty fantastic.  On Friday, I was in the area and it was just calling to me.

I bought the cookie dough for Shaun and a lemon drop for myself, with full intentions to wait until he got home from work...
...I was not quite successful.

Shaun came home 5 minutes later (I was so close!) and inhaled his too.

Hope everyone is having a happy and safe weekend!


*Thank you to my friends and family for the messages and support about my previous posting! I'm still back and forth from the hospital since my blood pressure doesn't seem to want to stabilize, but the bean is doing just fine. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment